Nasolabial Fold Filler Up to 50% Off for Model
Transportation fee support 6,000 yen !
If you sign up for a course on the same day, you will receive additional 6,000 yen as transportation fee！
※Provide transportation expenses for residents outside Kantou area.
International standard technique
- With the skill and experience of the doctor, this treatment has a natural-looking finish.
- Unlike surgery, this treatment does not leave scars or wounds in the treated area.
- Treatment is less painful because of the application of anesthesia.
（Treatment can be done without anesthesia for people who are allergic to it.）
A very important factor to consider for hyaluronic acid injection is the doctor's experience and skill during and after the treatment.
Depending on the wrinkle condition, the doctor injects Hyaluronic Acid while balancing the amount
required by the treated area and depending on the exact skin layer so the result would be
To continuously exceed in her services, the Doctor actively participates in both domestic and overseas academic conferences and incorporates all her latest learnings in her practice.
Before and After Photos of Actual Patients
To give a better idea of what the effects will look like after treatment, the Doctor will show before and after photos of actual patients who have undergone the same treatment during the counselling.
Some of the sample photos are the following:
- 1. Wash the face to remove make-up or any dirt.
- 2. Application of topical anesthesia to the treated site. (For about 30 minutes).
- 3. Injection of Hyaluronic Acid on the treated area.
- 4. Cooling.
- 5. Make-up application is possible if desired, after 2-3 hours from treatment.
Galderma made (Restylane® Lidocaine / Restylane® Vital / Perlane Lidocaine)
With its anesthetic component (Lidocaine), natural finish is achieved while minimizing pain.
- From 0.5ml up to 01.ml
- first bottle
- ￥79,000 / a bottle (1ml)
- from the second bottle
- Valid for half a year
Allergan product filler
Allergan product filler improves volumetric loss in largely and deeply indented areas. Remarkable volume and lifting can be achieved with this injection. Effect can last up to 18 months after treatment.
- first bottle
- ￥120,000 / a bottle (1ml)
- For the first 20 arrivals
- ¥ 98,500 / 1ml/1 bottle
Hyaluronic Acid Injection Q＆A
- How long will Hyaluronic Acid last?
- Depending on the volume injected and treated area, it will be absorbed naturally and skin in about 4 to 18 months.
- Is there downtime after the treatment?
- Depending on the volume injected and treated area, it may accompany some redness or swelling. This redness and swelling will improve within hours to days.
- Is there a possibility of allergy occurrence with Hyaluronic Acid?
- 1 out of 2,000 people have hypersensitivity reaction to Hyaluronic Acid. If you are worried, you can conduct a one week intradermal test in advance prior to intended date of treatment.
Hyaluronic Acid Testimonials
I was worried about my appearance and I decided to get filler injections. I went to Azabu Skin Clinic and the Doctor has an extensive experience on the matter. She explained to me what was happening to my skin and what the filler will do. She explained it well and I was able to understand it easily. After the counselling and examination, topical anesthesia was applied to my face and the Doctor started the treatment. She did it very carefully and there was hardly any pain. Afterwards she again explained the downtime and what to do about it. I got relieved since it is safe and there is no internal bleeding and swelling. I am very satisfied and would highly recommend the Doctor to others. (Translated from Japanese - Chiba / 40s female)
I was curious to try the filler injections due to the black areas under my eyes. I got treatment and at first I was very nervous, but the Doctor and nurse told me to just relax and try to have peace of mind. I was hesitant for a bit but after the procedure, I knew that I should have done this a long time ago. It's been a month since the treatment, and the areas under my eyes looks better. Not only the black areas under my eyes were improved but also the fine wrinkles as well. It’s like ‘hitting two birds with one stone’. The dark areas around my eyes are now lighter. I’m really glad I decided to go for the treatment. (Translated from Japanese - Tokyo / 30's female)
My laugh lines got worse and the make-up started piling up on the line. I went to Azabu Skin Clinic for seek help. The depth and length of the lines were checked and measured. Then, they applied anesthesia to the areas. There was little pain but there was no swelling or irritation at all. The needle marks also disappeared after 2 or 3 days. Immediately after treatment I saw the effects. After a month, I met up with one of my friends and she told me that my skin looked beautiful. I thought “I made the right choice to do the treatment!” (Translated from Japanese - Ibaraki / 40s female)
I got filler treatments because I wanted to look like my favorite model. I contacted Azabu Skin Clinic and asked about it. Given the vast experience of the Doctor, I thought that the price was reasonable since I’m confident that I can get the treatment safely. I was a bit nervous during the counselling but the Doctor paid me her full attention and prioritized my concern. She did not force any other treatment and carefully explained everything. At first, I was very scared of the pain while the anesthesia was being applied but I was very relieved afterwards. The Doctor was very professional and at the end of my treatment, everything looked natural. (Translated from Japanese - Chiba prefecture / women in their twenties)