- Full face
- Full face
- It is very safe because the procedure is performed by a Doublo Gold™ certified Physician
- Strong lift-up effects can be immediately felt after the treatment
- It is non-invasive so there is no bleeding or scarring
- The discomfort/pain is very minimal so there is no need for anesthesia
- There is no downtime, Make-up can be worn immediately after the procedure
How does Doublo Gold™ work?
A cutting-edge treatment for sagging – high-density ultrasound reaches deep to the muscular layer. It aligns the sagging of the cheeks, nasolabial fold (laugh lines), and the lining of the entire face, as it lifts up from the fascia (subcutaneaous skin layer) without the use of a scalpel. It can irradiate the HIFU (High-intensity Focused Ultrasound) with more stability and uniformity than the Ulthera™. Since it also directly works on the SMAS layer (sub-muscular aponeurotic system) and cutaneous layer of the skin, there is more powerful lifting up and tightening with less pain. It destroys the adipose tissue components of fat and cellulite, not just for the face, but also for the body.
Features of the Doublo Gold™
- 1. Immediate Effects
- The thermal energy from the ultrasound works deeply into the dermis and fascia layers for a strong lifting and tightening effect. It also destroys the fat cells of the body.
- 2. Less Pain
- It is not as painful as Ulthera™ because it irradiates with more stability and uniformity so it does not damage other layers.
- 3. It is accurate & safe
- Because it is equipped with the multi-transducer, it can accurately focus the ultrasound and
reduce damage to the surrounding tissue. Compared to the Ulthera’s echo image which is 16CH, it
is more likely to be safe and effective because the resolution of the echo
image is 128CH.
- 4. Less downtime
- Since there is no scarring or swelling from the treatment, there is no downtime and make-up can be worn after the treatment.
- 5. Effects of Beautiful Skin
- We provide the treatment by choosing the layer that high-density ultrasound is applied to. The frequency of the ultrasound comes from 4 cartridges, because of this, high-density ultrasound can be applied to not only the SMAS layer but also the other subcutaneous tissue layers as well. This promotes the generation of collagen and elastin to bring back skin firmness and youthful elasticity.
Treatment Process Flow
- Make-up / cosmetics removal and facial cleansing
- Counselling regarding the procedure and other concerns
- Marking the treatment area and application of the cooling gel for skin protection
- Doublo Gold™ Treatment process
- Make-up can be applied immediately after the procedure
Main Treatment Areas
Why a combined treatment produces the best results
By combining the effects of the Doublo Gold™, which is focused on lifting up and tightening the SMAS layer (Superficial Fascia Layer: located underneath the dermis) – and the effects of the ThermaCool which lifts up the entire dermis skin layer, located above the SMAS layer, an overall total lifting and tightening effect is produced.
A MESSAGE FROM THE PRESIDENT
On behalf of Azabu Skin Clinic, thank you for your time and interest in visiting our website.
The first step in solving skin problems is to find out the cause. Conducting the therapy and treatment which are most suitable for the cause and symptoms of a problem is the “shortcut for beautiful skin.” Like most women, I used to have skin problems. Hence, I would like to recover your skin’s own beauty as effectively as possible based on my own experience.
I became a Dermatologist after graduating from Tokyo Medical University. When I was still starting, I had the opportunity to work with and learn from the best mentors in the field of Dermatology. Their clinics were mostly located in the Tokyo Metropolitan and Kansai areas where a lot of patients with dermatological problems came in daily. The feeling of being able to help them solve their dermatological problems and be able to bring back their self-confidence was so rewarding and fulfilling. Hence, I decided to go a step further by establishing a clinic that would not only help the Japanese people but also the foreigners staying in Japan ― most of whom are having a hard time seeking professional help in the English vernacular.
Aside from participating in domestic conferences, I also actively participate in overseas conferences such as those held by the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD), the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery (ASLMS), and the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M). Attending and participating in these conferences enables me to continuously integrate the latest techniques and modern treatments into my practice.
Having a clinic located in the metropolis of Tokyo allows me to see and interact with patients from all over the world. The time that I spend with my patients, most of whom are foreigners, enables me to examine and be immersed in the different kinds of skin types and the problems that they are facing.
If you are currently experiencing any dermatological problem, it is my sincere wish to help you. Let me help you bring back your self-confidence by restoring your inner wellness and outer beauty. The process might be short or it might be long but I assure you that I will be with you every step of the way.
Together, let us make you better at Azabu Skin Clinic.
Dr. Chiaki Kawashima
The Medical Team
Dr. Kawashima graduated from Tokyo medical College in 1992,March,worked Tokyo Medical College hospital from 1992,and at various other dermatological clinics.She furthers her knowledge through attending and constantly engaging in both domestic and international conferences, especially those held by the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD), the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery (ASLMS), and the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M).furthers her knowledge through attending and constantly engaging in both domestic and international conferences, especially those held by the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD), the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery (ASLMS), and the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M).
Current Position:Owner and President ― Azabu Skin Clinic(2002 ― Present)
Associations and Affiliations:
- ● A4M eptide Certified
- ● Associate of American Society for Laser Medicine & Surgery, Inc. (ASLMS)
- ● Member of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M)
- ● Member of the Japanese Dermatology Association
- ● Member of the Society of Aesthetic Dermatology
- ● Member of the Japanese Cosmetic Science Society
- ● Member of the Japan Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- ● Member of the Society of Anti-aging Medicine for Women
- ● Member of the European College of Aesthetic Medicine and Surgery
Certifications and Accreditations:
- ● Certified Trainer and Instructor for Hyaluronic Acid Filler Injection by Galderma (Switzerland)
- ● Certified Specialist of Doublo Treatments
- ● Certified Specialist of Thermage Treatments
- ● Certified Specialist of Dr. Obagi's Cosmetics
Clinic Schedule:Wednesday-Sunday (Reservation required)
Associations and Affiliations
Dr Takahashi graduated from Tokyo university post graduate in 2011,March, started working at Tokyo University hospital,plastic surgery department from 2001,April.
- ● Head of the Department of Plastic Surgery – Saitama Medical University Kawagoe Clinic
- ● Board Certified Specialist of Japan Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- ● Board Certified Specialist of Japan Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- ● Certified Physician of Association of Aesthetic Medicine
- ● Board Certified Specialist of Japanese Society of Anti-Aging Medicine
Clinic Schedule:By appointment only
AZABU SKIN CLINIC
6-F Prescious#18 Building
4-14-6 Minami azabu,Minato-ku,
- 6minute from Hiroo st
Tokyo Metro HIBIYA Line 1 gate
- self care practice
Clinic Free Dial